Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hmmm...

I am in a knitting quandary lately. All my holiday gifts are done and gone, but that means I have nothing left to do--or nothing left I have to do. TME (The Master Eclectic himself) gave me some yarn for Christmas, and right away I started on an afghan with it. But now I have bogged down a little. Part of the reason is that the yarns I am using are kind of fluffy, and little fibers come off of it as I crochet. I have a cold right now (thanks a lot to Shorty) and the little fibers will only make my nose run more. I have an ancient doily that's about half done, but I'm uninspired. I got some other yarn for Christmas and it's all beautiful but I don't know what I want to do with it yet. I started knitting a scarf with one of the lone skeins but I'm almost done with the skein and the scarf isn't very long. :(

TME wants me to make him one of these sweaters but I don't know if I have the patience. I already made one for me, Shorty, and Midge but TME is a lot bigger than any of us and the one I made for myself seemed eternal. *sigh* But I guess I ought to, that way we can be a goofy matched set.

No comments: