Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm a geek wife

How would I say that in 133t? Anyway.

A few days ago, I asked my dearest husband if he had anything in mind to buy me for Valentine's Day. He, of course being the INTP that he is, had not. In fact, I'm pretty sure he didn't realize Valentine's Day was approaching until I said anything. :D I was actually glad he didn't already have something picked out, because I had a clever idea that was going to be on the expensive side, which I would have a hard time justifying if he had already spent (or planned to spend) the amount I deserve he usually spends. I was going to keep it a surprise, but I'm really, REALLY bad at that kind of thing, because I just love giving presents. So I spilled the beans, Justin agreed that it would be a neat purchase, and he surprised ME by getting one today. *swoon*

Photobucket

Yay me! It's actually this tv here. Now, for anyone reading this who knows us, which is nobody (LOL), this might seem like a rather strange purchase, because we don't watch tv. Well, we don't because we can't (by choice)--we have no television reception, no cable, no dish. We do have a roof antenna but it's no longer connected to anything. :) No, the reason I wanted a tv for our bedroom is because in the evenings, after the kids have gone to bed, when the house is dark and quiet, Justin and I like to snuggle together and do this. Or sometimes this. And when we're feeling really wild, this.

What did you think I was going to say? You did read the title of this blog, didn't you? :D *innocent expression* Anyway, there's nothing better than being in my cozy bed, cuddled up with the love of my life, and hacking and slashing my way to glory. Plus, the PS2 plays DVDs as well, so we can get caught up on our stack of Netflix movies, which currently has romantic titles like this one or that one. I told you I was a geek wife, now do you believe me? :D

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hey, I knew Valentine's Day was coming!