Saturday, May 31, 2008

I've opened an Etsy shop!

And since this is my blog, I can advertise for free, wheeeeee! ;)

So yes, I've opened an Etsy shop, and to get it out of the way, you can find it here. I had been thinking that I ought to try again to sell some of the items I had made (mostly knit and crochet) and since I had zero luck trying to sell things locally, I hoped that the internet would give me a little more visibility. :) Etsy is a really cool site, it's like eBay in the sense that individuals use the site to sell their items, but unlike eBay it is not in the auction format, and with Etsy, the items are handmade. So if you're interested in buying handmade items, you should check it out. And if you are interested in buying bags of all kinds, you should definitely see my site. :)

No comments: