Monday, January 30, 2006

I am still here!

Working feverishly on TME's sweater. The back is done and I'm halfway through the front. I bought four skeins as the pattern required but I think I may need more, I am almost done with the 2nd skein already.

So much for exercising. I have ANOTHER COLD! Image hosting by Photobucket I am using Zicam AND Airborne so I had better get well soon or else. Image hosting by Photobucket

On a more fun note, we are going to be butterfly parents! Shorty got a Butterfly Pavilion from Insect Lore for Christmas and we were waiting until it got a little warmer to order the caterpillars. Well, since it takes a few weeks to get them, and about 5 weeks for them to mature, if we order now they should be full-grown butterflies by the end of March and that's practically summer in Eclectic-ville. :D

No comments: